JL
Posted By
Justin_Luciani
Aug 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a 4 frame animation … each frame displays a different thumbnail of a website I have worked on. How can I link each of these thumbnails to the respective page in my site (i.e. link each thumbnail to a different URL)?

I have creating slices and image maps, but neither of these seems to be dynamically linkable to a URL.

Any Ideas?

Thanks so much!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

H
Hexebah
Aug 17, 2004
If you’re using an animated gif justin then I think your out of luck. Have you tried using javascript to achieve this. That’s where I’d start looking 😉 The folks at the GoLive forum may be able to help you better.

Chip
J
jonf
Aug 17, 2004
Do a web search for javascript free scripts. There are a lot of forums and scripting sources which provide free customizable javascripts, and you might find something you can use. You’ll need to have little bit of an idea of how scripting is written, though, as you’ll need to access the source code and fix a few lines here or there to work with your particular web pages.
JL
Justin_Luciani
Aug 17, 2004
I’ll do just that … thanks very much for both of your insights!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections