Print large format on 8 1/2 * 11 printer? Tiles?

C
Posted By
cambridgexx
Jan 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
have seen software in the past that would print a large format publication on 8 1/2 * 11 by printing out tiles. I have just bought Elements and Album and was hoping they would support this feature for large photos. Is there any way to do this?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JH
Jim_Hess
Jan 8, 2004
I have that capability with my printer in which is an HP 7150. However, I believe that is a function of the printer rather than a function of the Elements software. The setup for the large format multipage pictures is on the printer setup screen when I am preparing a picture to be printed.
BB
brent_bertram
Jan 8, 2004
I will echo Jim’s advice. I have "tiling" as an option on both my Epson 870 and Epson 890 printers. Oddly, In the printer driver, the 870 has different settings ( more tiles ) than the 890, but they both support tiling.

🙂

Brent

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections