GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Dec 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just spent 6 hours today watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Twin Towers" in preparation for going to see "The Return of the King" tomorrow …. I am so Hobbited out.

Grant

Home Pages http://home.cogeco.ca/~grant.dixon/index.htm

Challenge Pages http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/

Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

Alexander Osborn (1888 – 1966)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BB
Barbara_Brundage
Dec 31, 2003
I am so Hobbited out.

If you think you’re hobbited out nowÂ…
KW
Kyle_White
Dec 31, 2003
Well, so long as you don’t make a ‘Hobbit’ of it, you may survive!

😉

sorry folks, but I had to…. I just had to

Enjoy ROTK, Grant!

Kyle
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 31, 2003
Grant, oh but it’s simply all worth it though isn’t it ? ‘Bout time the industry came out with some ‘worthwhile’ flicks. Ya gotta love the hobbits !
JH
Joe_Henry1000
Dec 31, 2003
At the risk of dragon this topic on, I gotta say good one Kyle! 😉

Joe
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 31, 2003
You forgot to mark that "OT" for George! 🙂
CS
carl_sutherland
Dec 31, 2003
Kyle and Joe,

I enjoy the word play. You have done it "fairy" well.

Carl
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jan 1, 2004
Up date …. up date …..

I did everything right. Pick New Years Eve everyone will be out boozing so no line ups. Pre-order the tickets over the internet. Pick up our friends and arrive 40 minutes early. So far so cool. Get to the ticket lady and she shocks me with "There is already 360 in the theatre so there are only about 10 seats left. Doreen and her friend sat way in the back. I and the other husband sat 10 feet from the screen …. well it seemed like ten feet it was FRONT row centre … The bloody spider was 30 foot height and 80 foot wide … Now my eyes are really really hurting.

No I couldn’t walk out Doreen has been waiting 33 years to see this crap… woops … cinematic master piece. I did have lots of leg room so all was not really bad.

Grant

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections