EH
Posted By
Elizabeth Herzfeld
Jul 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What I want to do is run the "layer comps to WPG" script and have my large images not be resized.

Since there are no preference options I could find in that script dialog box (as there are in the "automate/web photo gallery" box), I thought the way to go would be to change one of the premade gallery styles (I chose "Simple") which I copied and renamed. Then when I run the script I type in my new name instead of "Simple".

I followed the directions in the help menu on how to work with tokens to customize a gallery style. Since the large images are on the SubPage.htm I thought the way to go would be to change the image size tokens but they don’t seem to be set to a specific size to begin with so I don’t know why the large images are being made 450 pixels wide. The code before I did anything to it was IMG src="%IMAGESRC%" %IMAGE_HEIGHT% %IMAGE_WIDTH%. Since there was no size to take out I tried just deleting the height and width parts but it still came out to 450. Where do I change this, its obviously not on this page.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

LS
Larry_Sprock
Jul 14, 2004
To change the image size, in the web gallery dialog box where it says options there is a pulldown menu. In the pulldown choose "large image" and change the pixel size from 450 to whatever size you want.
EH
Elizabeth Herzfeld
Jul 24, 2004
I know how to change the size when I’m making a web gallery but I want to know how to change the size permananlty on a template so that when I make a gallery from the layer comps to web gallery I can choose that new template
AW
Allen_Wicks
Jul 26, 2004
The inability to easily make templates is a huge flaw of WPG. The feature request has repeatedly been submitted for years now.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections