RipIt
Dec 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What and Where are the "F1 Tutorials"

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Dec 4, 2006
Pressing F1 while in Photoshop brings up the help menu. Look for Tutorials.
RB
Ria_Bacon
Dec 6, 2006
Hi,

I’d like to tweak further than can be done within PhotoShop; in particular I’d like to change the colour of the file info text ("Title:", "Copyright", etc.) and the order the info is presented.

Regarding the colour change, the obvious change in the photos.xml file does nothing:

<thumbnail base ="thumbnails/" font = "Arial" fontsize = "4" color = "#FFFFFF" border = "0" rows = "3" col = "5"> </thumbnail>
<large base ="images/" font = "Arial" fontsize = "3" color = "#FFFFFF" border = "0"> </large>

I’d like all the text to be #FFFFFF, but it insists on being black (too dark to read).

Regarding the text order, in the photos.xml file, the order is how I’d like it, i.e. Title:
Description:
Copyright:

However, in the published gallery, the order is reversed!

FYI current gallery is at RiaBacon.com <http://www.riabacon.com/>
RC
Rene_Carson
Jan 20, 2007
I am interested in doing something similar. I am running CS2 and I generated the Web Photo Gallery (Flash Gallery 1 option). I want to add some live links on the info that comes up on the images (title, copyright, etc). I understand how to add more fields, using the photos.xml file, but adding hyperlinks does nothing. Everything just reads as text. I tried making html set to "true" on one of the .as pages, in the source files I downloaded, and then I republished the source FLA, but with no luck. Any help would be great!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections