mfields795
Dec 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can someone help this newbie?
When I try to read most (not all)of the postings on
adobe.photoshop.elements, the typing goes way beyond the readable screen, way off to the right and so, i have to scroll and scroll to the right to read the whole message.

Also, I cannot print the whole post because it is spread out all the way across and beyond the screen. I can only print what is shown on the screen before scrolling across.
I do not seem to have this problem in other Google groups? Am i doing something wrong? Can anyone help me? Many thanks. Swellmel

I posted this about a week ago but it didn’t show up.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JW
JP White
Dec 20, 2003
swellmel wrote:
Can someone help this newbie?
When I try to read most (not all)of the postings on
adobe.photoshop.elements, the typing goes way beyond the readable screen, way off to the right and so, i have to scroll and scroll to the right to read the whole message.

Also, I cannot print the whole post because it is spread out all the way across and beyond the screen. I can only print what is shown on the screen before scrolling across.
I do not seem to have this problem in other Google groups? Am i doing something wrong? Can anyone help me? Many thanks. Swellmel
I posted this about a week ago but it didn’t show up.

I see that you are using google. Typically this is OK with news groups, are you using the AOL browser or Internet Explorer to go to goggle? IE is better than the aol browser.

All together better would be to use a news group reader. Outlook express or Netscape both have decent readers.

JP

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections