JR
Posted By
James_Reese
May 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. My first post. 🙂 I am clueless on how to go about this. I am designing a logo and I would like to give it a pencil-rubbing effect, like taking paper to a tombstone or a credit card and rubbing it with a pencil. I am looking for a debossed effect (with the actual lettering white or light colored) and the area around it showing the pencil strokes. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

James

14.1 inch 1GHz iBook 640 MB
Recent Windows convert!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Buko
May 29, 2004
make a blank pencil rubbing. (On a flat suface.)

scan it.

now put your white lettering whatever over the top of it. you can use layer styles to blend your text or image in to the backgroud.

next time you post make your title a little more descriptive of your inquiry. Generic, help, help needed, How do I …, type of titles get ignored by many or the regulars that can give you the best tips.

good luck
B
Buko
May 29, 2004
Giving the white a transparent look showing the background trhough it might ad a little more realism.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections