DB
Posted By
darren_bourne
May 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help, A very good friend is getting married soon and they don’t have much money and they have asked me to do the wedding invitations. Does anyone have any decent Templates I could use in either photoshop or illustrator or know where i can get them? any help would be appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

ST
Scott T Martin
May 4, 2004
Boy, do I know the situation you are in! I just recently got married and had a little baby girl so I’ve made a few cards and invitations recently.

For ease of use it’s really hard to beat the ArtZ Cardmaker packages from www.inkjetgoodies.com. They come with pre cut and scored, double sided Moab Entrada cards with translucent envelopes. I’m a long time two and a quarter shooter and a fan of the square format so I appreciate the square cards. The Moab papers are excellent and nearly identical to Hahnemuhle if you are printing with an Ultrachrome printer. It’s not so great with dye printers.

A dollar a card might sound like a lot but if you buy those envelopes separately and cut down letter sized sheets wasting paper the price comes out a little higher. I love the connivence of these.

< http://www.redrockinnovations.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Scr een=CTGY&Store_Code=IJG&Category_Code=P40>

Making a template in Photoshop is a breeze but if you really want one send me your email address and I’ll pull one from the archive.

Scott Martin

p.s. Lyda Rose Martin 1 to 6 week photos are at www.on-sight.com/lyda :-]
L
LRK
May 4, 2004
What a nice picture and beautiful baby Scott!

I tried searching DGUSA.com but seems they have changed their format and you have to sign in to find anything. Not sure they would have this sort of thing… it’s been a while since I was a member and things have changed.
DB
darren_bourne
May 5, 2004
Many thanks for your reply, the site you mentioned looks great and the cards are ideal. I am just checking to see if they do international shipping which might add onto the the cost. What i’m really looking for is a good design somehting classy but modern. my e mail address is , if you have anything it would be appreciated.

Congratulations on you newborn and the opening site pic is simply superb.

Many thanks again,

Darren
p.s. will an inkjet printer be ok for the translucent envelopes?
DB
darren_bourne
May 5, 2004
Thanks anyone for taking the time out to look for me it is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Darren

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections