How to make scroll down slices like at the top of this page with Imageready.

HR
Posted By
Heather_Rash
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been working on creating a web page and want to include the scroll down slices like at the top of this page. Example (product, solutions, support, purchases, company) I don’t know how to create these. Everything I have tried has failed. I have tried working with rollovers but it has not worked. I feel as if I am going at this in the wrong direction. If anyone knows how this process works, please respond. Thank you Thank you.

Program – imageready 7.0
Mac user

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SW
Scott_Weichert
Apr 21, 2004
You need to use DHTML and javascript. You can’t create true drop down menu items in Imageready.
RL
Ronald_Lanham
Apr 21, 2004
Heather,

If you use Adobe GoLive you might want to try MenuMachine. <http://www.bigbangextensions.com/>

I personally haven’t used it, but I’ve read nothing but great reviews and posts about it on the Adobe GoLive forum.
J
jonf
Apr 21, 2004
I think you mean pop-up menus? They can be created easily in Dreamweaver.
A
android
Apr 21, 2004
Hey Ronald –

Thanks for posting that link. MenuMachine looks REALLY good.

Cheers
Andrew
RL
Ronald_Lanham
Apr 22, 2004
android,

It sure seems to be great by the amount of praise it receives on the Adobe GoLive forum. I just don’t use DHTML because it slows page loading down no matter how great the code is. No way around it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections