BL
Posted By
Barry_L_Rich
May 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Any one have experience using a flat screen monitor with Photoshop 7.x?? Some friends advise against using a flat screen monitor when using Photoshop because the flat screens do not render colors correctly.

Any advice or recommendations please.

Thank you
blr

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
May 6, 2005
tried it. hated it. lcd nec 17". made it my secondary monitor and got a lacie 22" crt for the primary. bad color calibration & blown out hilights. color can shift when you look at it from different angles.
DM
dave_milbut
May 6, 2005
although you didn’t specify lcd. sorry bout that if that’s not what you meant. the lacie crt (electron blue iv 22") is "nearly" flat screen and is the best monitor i’ve ever owned.
SF
Sergi_Feurio
May 7, 2005
I have an EIZO ColorEdge 21" and Monaco Optix XR & Pro. I think this would be one of the best pro solutions as far as LCD goes. This monitor is truly remarkable but very expensive. As a second monitor I have an Electron22blueIV.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections