Posted By
Nagarajupatri
Apr 30, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All

Just downloaded the CS2 trial version and tweaking on the text. I noticed that while ctrl clicking on the text layer thumbnail, individual characters of the text are getting selected rather than the text as such, as in the previous versions. If you have to edit the text then you have use the text tool and select he text rather than control clicking on the text layer thumbnail in CS2 layers palette. Has any one noticed this ? Any short cuts to select the entire text via layers palette in CS2 ?

Cordially
Nagaraju.P

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AT
Apple_Tom
Apr 30, 2005
I’m not sure if I understand your question entirely, but if you want to highlight all the text at once in order to edit it, then double click on the text layer thumbnail without using the ctrl key.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections