C
Posted By
carmen
Dec 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’d like to create a logo for my blog. I would like an abstract symbol that could represent my site.

Creating this is not something I’m overly comfortable with, simply because I don’t have a lot of design experience.

I was wondering, for those that create logos, is there a site from which I could download abstract art, that I could use for my logo?

Thank you

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jaSPAMc
Dec 27, 2007
"\(\( carmen \)\)" found these unused words:

I’d like to create a logo for my blog. I would like an abstract symbol that could represent my site.

Creating this is not something I’m overly comfortable with, simply because I don’t have a lot of design experience.

I was wondering, for those that create logos, is there a site from which I could download abstract art, that I could use for my logo?
Thank you
Google "Abstract art" images
K
KatWoman
Dec 31, 2007
"(( carmen ))" wrote in message

Thank you

no google free online logo creator
http://www.logomaker.com/
http://www.logomaker.com/

free=lot of ads
S
Stewy
Jan 2, 2008
In article <mWeej.29870$>,
"KatWoman" wrote:

What kind of logo do you want? A name? Your initials? A graphic?
C
carmen
Jan 3, 2008
For my logo, I ended up looking at a number of different popular sites, and came across many logo that were simply text based, domain name.com.

I found one that had a beautiful font that I ended up using and I matched the colors using a color wheel to the rest of my site. With it’s minimalistic approach, I think it looks quite elegant.

I figure I’m going to get the rest of the site up and running and then hopefully as my skills in photoshop improve and/or I see other designs, it may spark some creativity within me :).

For now, I think I will go with the initals of the blog, stylized as the logo and perhaps down the road should I choose, I’ll look at something more elaborate.

"Stewy" wrote in message
In article <mWeej.29870$>,
"KatWoman" wrote:

Creating this is not something I’m overly comfortable with, simply because
I don’t have a lot of design experience.

I was wondering, for those that create logos, is there a site from which I
could download abstract art, that I could use for my logo?

What kind of logo do you want? A name? Your initials? A graphic?
P
pico
Jan 4, 2008
[…]
I found one that had a beautiful font that I ended up using and I matched the colors using a color wheel to the rest of my site. With it’s minimalistic approach, I think it looks quite elegant.

If you find yourself truly appreciating type faces (fonts), then you might expolore the art and craft using Fontographer, now owned and supported by FontLab < http://www.fontlab.com/font-editor/fontlab-studio/ >.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections