J
Posted By
jbmyers222
Sep 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve created slideshows, using images fixed in PSE, then using My Sonic DVD to create the shows. They look great on the computer screens, but when I play the DVD on a T.V., the captions I’ve added to the pictures drop off in many cases. I’ve read something about T.V.’s having a 4:3 ratio aspect, and I’ve tried to recrop the pictures to accomodate that, but it hasn’t worked. Help!
Joyce

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CS
carl sutherland
Sep 3, 2003
Joyce

I thought someone should respond. This seems more a problem with the My Sonic DVD program than with PSE. Is there a forum or tech support you can address your problem to regarding My Sonic DVD. It seems nobody here has any experience.

Carl
JH
Jim Hess
Sep 4, 2003
I think the problem you are encountering is one that is inherent when trying to produce something for the television screen. It doesn’t matter how big or how small your photograph is, it will be impossible for all of the photograph to be shown on the television screen. If you were able to create a mask on your monitor that was roughly one inch wide all around your photograph, and then you placed your caption so it looked properly placed within the masked area, I think you would find that your captions will display as expected.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections