GR
Posted By
Glenn Refling
Aug 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve a brand new copy of Photo Elements 2.0. When trying to install the software I type in the Photoshop Elements registration number. The message says that it is an invalid registration number for Elements 2. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there an email for Adobe support?

Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ray
Aug 9, 2003
Glenn,

All those characters in the serial number are digits (i.e. 0 are zeroes, not "o"). Make sure you try it that way.

Ray
R
Ray
Aug 9, 2003
Marty, it happened as well with some Elements users. But, I believe that when you call for this matter, it counts as your first (and only) free tech support call. So better make all that’s possible "home" before going with the big guys.
JS
Jack Streit
Aug 14, 2003
I ran into the same problem. When I took another look at the serial number I noted that the digit 5 and 6 were very similar (the 5 appearing to have a complete rather than half circle), and I had entered 6 several times when it should have been 5. The 5’s have a flat top.
B
BobHill
Aug 15, 2003
Be sure to write the serial number with NO SPACES and see if that works.

Bob
BH
Beth Haney
Aug 15, 2003
The other numbers I often have trouble with are ‘8’s and ‘6’s. Any of those lurking? Did somebody already cover zeros versus ‘Oh’s? I can’t remember. And I think I’ve also gotten ‘8’s confused with ‘0’s before, too.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections