D
Posted By
Dave
Aug 15, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I intend downloading ‘Teach Yourself Adobe Photoshop CS3 in 24 Hours ‘ and the good news is thus, as from tomorrow the same time, all questions can be referred to me.

Dave

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
KatWoman
Aug 15, 2007
"Dave" wrote in message
I intend downloading ‘Teach Yourself Adobe Photoshop CS3 in 24 Hours ‘ and the good news is thus, as from tomorrow the same time, all questions can be referred to me.

Dave

LOL
you da man Dave
MS
Malcolm Smith
Aug 15, 2007
It’s not as stupid as it seems – I bought a book of this name for photoshop 7 a few years ago and it was quite good. It broke photoshop into twelve two hour (approx) lessons each one giving an introduction to a different aspect of photoshop. When completed you had a good overview of photoshop. The book, I recollect, was well written.

Malcolm

"Dave" wrote in message

Dave
G
garypoyssick
Aug 17, 2007
I’ll send you a sample of one of our books, Katwoman free of charge. You’ll learn more in three project than in all the other books combined 🙂

On 8/15/07 6:24 PM, in article K2Lwi.2896$,
"KatWoman" wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

Dave

LOL
you da man Dave

K
krash
Aug 18, 2007
do you have a site for your book or how would i get one? I am a newbie to PSCS3 – PS in general as well… there is soooo much to learn… tnx kk

"Gary" wrote in message
I’ll send you a sample of one of our books, Katwoman free of charge. You’ll
learn more in three project than in all the other books combined 🙂

On 8/15/07 6:24 PM, in article K2Lwi.2896$,
"KatWoman" wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

Dave

LOL
you da man Dave
S
SpaceGirl
Aug 18, 2007
Dave wrote:

Dave

Try out Lynda.com’s video training… I really like it! They have about 20 hours video walk through training on PhotoShop CS3 now.

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

http://www.northleithmill.com

-.-

Kammy has a new home: http://www.bitesizedjapan.com
D
Dave
Aug 18, 2007
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:01:54 +0100, SpaceGirl
wrote:

Dave wrote:

Dave

Try out Lynda.com’s video training… I really like it! They have about 20 hours video walk through training on PhotoShop CS3 now.

I bought ‘Getting Started with Corel Painter IX’ from Lynda.com and certainly, the tutorials are valuable.

Dave

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections