DO
Posted By
Don O Noel
Jul 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve long used Photoshop 2.0, one of whose handy features was the ability to put several photos into the Hold bin, then put the final photo onto a full-page size canvas, and drag the other photos into place to make a full page of photos.
I’ve moved to to Photoshop Elements 2.0, and find I can no longer do that. I’ve tried to set up different layers, each on a full-page canvas, with each photo in a position designed to display together, but I can’t figure out how to overlay the layers to get the effect that was so easy in the old Photoshop.
I’m sure I’m being dense, and there must be a way, but am not finding it. Can someone help? Thanks.
Don Noel

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Mac McDougald
Jul 22, 2003
I’ve long used Photoshop 2.0,

Guess you mean PhotoDeluxe?

You do it in Elements pretty much same way.

Basic drill is to get all your photos the same ppi and the size you want. Make new image printable size of your printer at the same ppi. Drag each of the other photos onto the new canvas; each will appear on a separate layer and you can still move them around before printing.

There is also the built-in Picture Package tool which may suffice for some of your needs.

Mac

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections