M
Posted By
Marquee
May 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Yes, before anyone knee-jerks "google" as their reply, I have used search engines.
My question is, does anyone have any good tutorials that involve replacing skin on various subjects and in various ways? For example, making a subject (human or other animal, or even plant) appear hairless or bald.
I’ve found a lot of help with adding or changing hair, but removing hair, particularly off not just the head but around the neck, ears, shoulders and other areas that it falls, is rather difficult. Unfortunately, it seems that photoshop CS2 does not have a virtual depilatory cream attached. <shrug> Ahh well.., nevermind. If only a quick virtual shave was possible, eh?
Seriously though, is there any tute. or perhaps anyone here that can give me some guidance with such a challenge? How would subscribers of
a.g.p. remove hair off an image?

+Marquee+

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

D
Dave
May 1, 2007
On Tue, 01 May 2007 23:01:40 +1200, Marquee
wrote:

Yes, before anyone knee-jerks "google" as their reply, I have used search engines.
My question is, does anyone have any good tutorials that involve replacing skin on various subjects and in various ways? For example, making a subject (human or other animal, or even plant) appear hairless or bald.
I’ve found a lot of help with adding or changing hair, but removing hair, particularly off not just the head but around the neck, ears, shoulders and other areas that it falls, is rather difficult. Unfortunately, it seems that photoshop CS2 does not have a virtual depilatory cream attached. <shrug> Ahh well.., nevermind. If only a quick virtual shave was possible, eh?
Seriously though, is there any tute. or perhaps anyone here that can give me some guidance with such a challenge? How would subscribers of

+Marquee+

maybe you should ask the advertisers of ‘hair growing products’ 🙂

Dave
L
Larry
May 1, 2007
Marquee wrote:

+Marquee+

I would try "CleanSkin" available (or at least it used to be) at http://www.mediachance.com/digicam/cleanskin.htm. I think it’s been replaced by CleanSkinFX which is basically the same thing. It doesn’t do everything you want, but works pretty well on humans.

Larry
rapp at lmr dot com

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections