Deon
Oct 30, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi there,

PS CS2

How do I change the direction of, say for example, an arrow to point from right to left and not left to right as it is at the moment? My question goes for all the different shapes. I’m sure there must be a way to change the direction of the shapes.

Thanx again,
Deon

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MR
Mike Russell
Oct 30, 2006
"Deon" wrote in message
….
PS CS2

How do I change the direction of, say for example, an arrow to point from right to left and not left to right as it is at the moment? My question goes for all the different shapes. I’m sure there must be a way to change the direction of the shapes.

Use Edit>Transform Path>Rotate 180

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/
D
Deon
Oct 30, 2006
Thanx Mike.

It’s a pity there’s not another way, but this surely helps.

Regards,
Deon

Mike Russell wrote:
"Deon" wrote in message

PS CS2

Use Edit>Transform Path>Rotate 180
S
Shycon
Oct 30, 2006
Or CTRL+T and change one of the scales to -100
K
KatWoman
Nov 1, 2006
"Deon" wrote in message
Hi there,

PS CS2

Thanx again,
Deon

have you looked at all the options in the drop downs?
(draw from center, constrain etc?)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections