How do I change the tool brush shape in CS?

HP
Posted By
Help Please
Dec 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PS Friends – I use CS at work and at home, and absolutely love it, but. On one computer the healing brush tool shape on the screen is a little circle, just like it was in version 7. On the other computer, the tool shape is a small Band-Aid. How do I change it back to the circle shape. It’s driving me nuts (and that’s not a very long drive) – Help is very much appreciated – Thanks, Bob

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
Hecate
Dec 20, 2003
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:50:47 -0800, "Help Please" wrote:

PS Friends – I use CS at work and at home, and absolutely love it, but. On one computer the healing brush tool shape on the screen is a little circle, just like it was in version 7. On the other computer, the tool shape is a small Band-Aid. How do I change it back to the circle shape. It’s driving me nuts (and that’s not a very long drive) – Help is very much appreciated – Thanks, Bob
You don’t. That’s two different tools. The circle is the healing brush, the other is the patch tool. You select them using the flyout.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
HP
Help Please
Dec 20, 2003
Thanks, but when I choose the "Healing Brush" (not the patch tool), I get a Band-Aid cursor, not a circle, and that’s the problem?

"Hecate" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:50:47 -0800, "Help Please" wrote:

PS Friends – I use CS at work and at home, and absolutely love it, but.
On
one computer the healing brush tool shape on the screen is a little
circle,
just like it was in version 7. On the other computer, the tool shape is a small Band-Aid. How do I change it back to the circle shape. It’s driving
me
nuts (and that’s not a very long drive) – Help is very much appreciated – Thanks, Bob
You don’t. That’s two different tools. The circle is the healing brush, the other is the patch tool. You select them using the flyout.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
J
JiLs
Dec 20, 2003
have you tried Edit, Preferences, Displays & Cursors ??

"Help Please" wrote in message

F
Fred
Dec 20, 2003
Help Please wrote:

PS Friends – I use CS at work and at home, and absolutely love it, but. On one computer the healing brush tool shape on the screen is a little circle, just like it was in version 7. On the other computer, the tool shape is a small Band-Aid.

In PS8 I suppose you can change between ‘tool icons’, ‘brush tips’, and ‘precise cursor (cross bar)’ in the same menu as you could do in any prior version that I remember: In the programs preferences.

Fred

the gloomy future of computing: TCPA/TCG/Palladium/NGSCB/DRM FAQ

– english (original) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html – deutsch (transl.) http://moon.hipjoint.de/tcpa-palladium-faq-de.html

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections