RP
Posted By
Rendell_Pratt
May 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Workstation with Media XP using Matrox video card with dual monitors – main for image; secondary for pallettes. Recently loaded CS, upgrade from PS 7.0. Use Nikon capturing 16 bit; Nikon View V5.12 loaded on workstation. When I open a 16 bit image in CS the Camera Raw dialogue box (Nikon)exceeds the boundaries of my monitor and I cannot find the adjustment to downsize this box. Did not have this problem on PS 7.0. If you know how to correct this would appreciate your help.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CC
Chris_Cox
May 28, 2004
Change your display resolution to 1024×768 or larger.

1024×768 is the minimum required size for Photoshop CS.
N
norm
May 28, 2004
With PSCS, you must have a screen resolution of at least 1024×768. Is that what you have? Or try Windows>Workspace>Reset Palette Locations

wrote in message
Workstation with Media XP using Matrox video card with dual monitors –
main for image; secondary for pallettes. Recently loaded CS, upgrade from PS
7.0. Use Nikon capturing 16 bit; Nikon View V5.12 loaded on workstation.
When I open a 16 bit image in CS the Camera Raw dialogue box (Nikon)exceeds the boundaries of my monitor and I cannot find the adjustment to downsize this box. Did not have this problem on PS 7.0. If you know how to correct this would appreciate your help.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections