Adjusting text box sizes without adjusting font size. How?

B
Posted By
BTinternet
Aug 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have looked at the manuals which talk of point type and paragraph type but failed to make this work properly. Perhaps some-one can show me where I’m going wrong?

Whenever I change the size or shape of a text bounding box the font size changes with it. I need to keep the font size the same for consistency. I want the type to wrap in the box as the box size is changed. Finally I will make the box size fit the text and not the other way round. I’m sure this possible can some-one put me straight.

Thanks John I

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
ben-dover
Aug 23, 2003
what are you in quark?
"BTinternet" wrote in message
I have looked at the manuals which talk of point type and paragraph type
but
failed to make this work properly. Perhaps some-one can show me where I’m going wrong?

Whenever I change the size or shape of a text bounding box the font size changes with it. I need to keep the font size the same for consistency. I want the type to wrap in the box as the box size is changed. Finally I
will
make the box size fit the text and not the other way round. I’m sure this possible can some-one put me straight.

Thanks John I

B
BTinternet
Aug 23, 2003
Sorry forgot to mention Photshop 7 – Any help? I’m sure this is a most basic question. Thanks John I

"ben-dover" <http://www.gilligan@theisle> wrote in message
what are you in quark?
"BTinternet" wrote in message
I have looked at the manuals which talk of point type and paragraph type
but
failed to make this work properly. Perhaps some-one can show me where
I’m
going wrong?

Whenever I change the size or shape of a text bounding box the font size changes with it. I need to keep the font size the same for consistency.
I
want the type to wrap in the box as the box size is changed. Finally I
will
make the box size fit the text and not the other way round. I’m sure
this
possible can some-one put me straight.

Thanks John I

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections