A
Posted By
Anonymoose
Mar 30, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There has to be a way to do this and I’m just to blind to see it. I’m using PS 7 and have an image that has some layers which each contain .jpg images. I’d like to resize each of the jpgs to be the same size yet I can’t find a way to a) see what the displayed size is or b) resize each image to be a specific size. Free transform only let’s me scale them to be a percentage of their current size which is not helpful at all. I can get them pretty close visually, but it would be so much easier if I could just key in the size I want each to be. Can’t I do that?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MJ
Monty Jake Monty
Mar 30, 2005
Using Free Transform you can use any unit type. Just enter the # and the unit abbreviation in the size fields in the Options palette. in, mm, px, etc.

Steve

— faith \’fath\ n : firm belief in something for which there is no proof. Webster’s Dictionary

Organization: Ihatespam
Newsgroups: alt.graphics.photoshop
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:23:38 -0600
Subject: resizing layer

There has to be a way to do this and I’m just to blind to see it. I’m using PS 7 and have an image that has some layers which each contain .jpg images. I’d like to resize each of the jpgs to be the same size yet I can’t find a way to a) see what the displayed size is or b) resize each image to be a specific size. Free transform only let’s me scale them to be a percentage of their current size which is not helpful at all. I can get them pretty close visually, but it would be so much easier if I could just key in the size I want each to be. Can’t I do that?

Thanks.
A
Anonymoose
Mar 31, 2005
Monty Jake Monty wrote in
news:BE703AE1.445D2%:

Using Free Transform you can use any unit type. Just enter the # and the unit abbreviation in the size fields in the Options palette. in, mm, px, etc.

Steve

— faith \’fath\ n : firm belief in something for which there is no proof. Webster’s Dictionary

Organization: Ihatespam
Newsgroups: alt.graphics.photoshop
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:23:38 -0600
Subject: resizing layer

Thanks.

AH! Thank you.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections