Posted By
Tik
Oct 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All,

I have a Adobe Photoshop CS version 8. I created a camera profile and want to embed that into a bunch of images. Although this new camera profile is visible under "Assign Profile" tab, it is not available in the profiles listed under "Convert to profile".

Does some one has a recommendation as to what I need to do to have the profile available under "Convert to Profile"?

Best regards,
Prateek

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
nomail
Oct 12, 2007
Tik wrote:

I have a Adobe Photoshop CS version 8. I created a camera profile and want to embed that into a bunch of images. Although this new camera profile is visible under "Assign Profile" tab, it is not available in the profiles listed under "Convert to profile".
Does some one has a recommendation as to what I need to do to have the profile available under "Convert to Profile"?

First of all, if you want to embed a camera profile in images from that camera, you need to use ‘Assign profile’, not ‘Convert to profile’. Secondly, if a profile is available under ‘assign’, it should also be available under ‘convert’.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections