Posted By
Leon
Dec 11, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I created an ICC-printerprofile with a Pulse Color Analyser . So as a result i have an .icc-file. The manuals say as an XP-user I should "right click the file ans choose Install Profile".
Done so, hardly anything happens, and photoshop doesn’t "see" any new profile in its menu Print With Preview, Print Space, Profile. Also I directly copied the icc-file into
C:/windows/system32/spool/driver/color among the other icc-profiles. No difference.
I know i have to restart photoshop to relist the profiles. Does anybody have a usefull idea?
Thanks,
Leon

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
bmoag
Dec 14, 2005
This may be too simple but: Make sure your profile has a distinctive name. I have created paper/printer profiles using a different system and unless I name them distinctively I have had trouble finding them but they were indeed where they were supposed to be.
The other place to see if your profiles are installed is by using the "convert to profile" command. In CS2 (it has been moved from where it was in CS) your custom profile should be listed in that dropdown box also. Otherwise the manufacturers of these profiling systems usually have good e-mail technical support . . .

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections