HF
Posted By
Hays_Fisher
Apr 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I understand there is supposed to be a filter in Render for 3D Transform. I have serched through the filters in my PS CS and can find it nowhere. Was it supposed to automatically load when the application was installed?

Thanks,

Hays

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
LenHewitt
Apr 10, 2004
Should be there at the top of the render menu, Hays. It will only be available for RGB 8-bit images.

Help>About Plugins should display it at the top of the list if it’s installed
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 10, 2004
3d transform is in the goodies directory on the cd with cs. it doesn’t automatically load. you need to do it manually.
HF
Hays_Fisher
Apr 10, 2004
My image is RGB 8-Bit and the 3D Transform isn’t there.

I looked for the Goodies folder on the CS CD and apparently there is none. Do I need to go to the verson 7.0 for the Goodies Folder? If it has it, will it work in CS?

Thanks.
HF
Hays_Fisher
Apr 10, 2004
OOPS! Sorry, I looked again in Windows Explore and found the Goodies folder.

Thanks a lot.

Hays
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 11, 2004
you’re welcome hays.
A
abclapp
Apr 12, 2004
Where would the goodies be hiding if you did a download for CS (no CD)? I copied mine (3D transform) from 7.0, so this is more a curiosity question.

Thanks,
ABC
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 12, 2004
i’m not sure you get goodies w/the download. check w/adobe, if no one here comes back soon.
JJ
John Joslin
Oct 9, 2005
It’s on the installation CD in E:\Goodies\Optional Plug-Ins\Filters where E is the CD drive letter.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections