Posted By
eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie
Nov 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,

i wanted to do a light from behind effect with photoshop. the effect would look like if a text was placed in front of a spotlight and you were looking at it with a front view. the effect is done by using noise and radial blur and then changing the hue and saturation. the problem is that i have to do the same effect for some about 24 to 30 different text which will hopefully be used in a book. after the 7th effect it becomes a bit too repetitive to do the same steps again and again. so i went to record it in an actions set. the problem is that when i record it, photoshop records the text that i have typed for the action and it reproduces it. i have done a test and i have got 5 same pictures. i would like to record an action that already puts the noise and does the radial blur then lets me put the text and then continue to change the blending modes and the hue and saturation.

if anyone could help,
thanks

———————————————————— ——— What is MORE Global than the Internet??

Sex, Violence, Death…..

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

E
edjh
Nov 20, 2003
eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie wrote:

hi,

i wanted to do a light from behind effect with photoshop. the effect would look like if a text was placed in front of a spotlight and you were looking at it with a front view. the effect is done by using noise and radial blur and then changing the hue and saturation. the problem is that i have to do the same effect for some about 24 to 30 different text which will hopefully be used in a book. after the 7th effect it becomes a bit too repetitive to do the same steps again and again. so i went to record it in an actions set. the problem is that when i record it, photoshop records the text that i have typed for the action and it reproduces it. i have done a test and i have got 5 same pictures. i would like to record an action that already puts the noise and does the radial blur then lets me put the text and then continue to change the blending modes and the hue and saturation.
if anyone could help,
thanks

———————————————————— ——— What is MORE Global than the Internet??

Sex, Violence, Death…..
Insert a Stop at the point you want to type. See manual for details.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections