JM
Posted By
Jeanne_Miller
Jan 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I feel so stupid. I have all sorts of things in my files under the Adobe PhotoShop folder but I can’t bring them into the application where I can use them. I am talking about brushes, filters, actions and the like that I have downloaded from websites here. Right now I want a brush that is under Program Files>Adobe>PS7>Presets>Brushes>jesskiss. But I can’t get it onto the brushes palette in my workspace. I have the same problem with a lot of things. I probably missed something at the very beginning when I started using Photoshop–back in v. 4.0. Could someone please direct me so I can use the many things I can’t access now? Thank you.

Jeanne

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Jan 24, 2004
On the Brushes Palette, there’s a little triangle on the tab. Click it; a pop up menu appears. Voilà.
JM
Jeanne_Miller
Jan 24, 2004
So simple. After all that grief. Thank you very much!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections