G
Posted By
googlegroups
Jun 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded the Photoshop CS2 tryout a while ago and there were Register and Activation menu items in the Help menu. You could click them and bring up a registration window. But every other tryout (Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, etc.) has all the register and activation menu items greyed out. Any idea how I can re-enable these menu items?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
nomail
Jun 20, 2005
wrote:

I downloaded the Photoshop CS2 tryout a while ago and there were Register and Activation menu items in the Help menu. You could click them and bring up a registration window. But every other tryout (Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, etc.) has all the register and activation menu items greyed out. Any idea how I can re-enable these menu items?

Why would you want to? You cannot really register and activate a tryout version.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
G
googlegroups
Jun 22, 2005
Yes, you can. I did it for the Photoshop tryout, but any other tryout I download has the Register and Activate menu options disabled, so I can’t active them. This is a new feature in all CS2 tryouts, and also Acrobat 7 tryout.
R
RonaldL
Jul 4, 2005
H gnaughty,

I have the same problem. Did you find out the reason for this?

thanks
Ronald

gnaughty wrote:
Yes, you can. I did it for the Photoshop tryout, but any other tryout I download has the Register and Activate menu options disabled, so I can’t active them. This is a new feature in all CS2 tryouts, and also Acrobat 7 tryout.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections