Posted By
drjchamberlain
Jun 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Dear members:

I am interested in subscribing to discussion forums or lists on digital photography and digital cameras. I am more interested in professional photography and SLR cameras. Are there any lists or groups you can recommend ? How to I subscribe to these lists ?

Thank you in advance.

Dr. Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

H
Hannah
Jun 15, 2005
"Joseph Chamberlain, DDS" wrote in message
Dear members:

I am interested in subscribing to discussion forums or lists on digital photography and digital cameras. I am more interested in professional photography and SLR cameras. Are there any lists or groups you can
recommend
? How to I subscribe to these lists ?
www.dpreview.com

Please don’t crosspost.

H.
JM
John McWilliams
Jun 16, 2005
Joseph Chamberlain, DDS wrote:
Dear members:

I am interested in subscribing to discussion forums or lists on digital photography and digital cameras. I am more interested in professional photography and SLR cameras. Are there any lists or groups you can recommend ? How to I subscribe to these lists ?

Through your Newsreader, the same way you posted to this NG, try :

rec.photo.digital and
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

John McWilliams
D
drjchamberlain
Jun 19, 2005
On 6/16/05 2:00 PM, in article , "John
McWilliams" wrote:

Joseph Chamberlain, DDS wrote:
Dear members:

Through your Newsreader, the same way you posted to this NG, try :
rec.photo.digital and
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Thank you Hannah and John for your replies and suggestions. I will try to subscribe to the forums you suggested.

Best regards,

Dr. Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections