NS
Posted By
N_Sch
Jan 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been compelled to reactive PS CS on several occasion since my initial installation approximately 90 days ago. During this time there has been only one hardware change (addition of DVD burner which was one of the reactivation processes) but several software additions and deletions. The reactivation proceeded flawlessly without delay.

Is it normal to require reactivation in the absence of hardware changes or rather indicative of some installation or other problem?

N. Schwartz

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

L
LenHewitt
Jan 14, 2004

N.S,

Is it normal to require reactivation in the absence of hardware changes <<

It can happen if you run a System Restore…
PC
Philo_Calhoun
Jan 14, 2004
You added a DVD burner. I had to reactivate after adding a new scanner. It doesn’t take long, but is a nuisance. (mainly because I was too impatient to see that if it says "repair", it has a different telephone prompt).
NS
N_Sch
Jan 14, 2004
I have run System Restore on several occasions which apparently accounts for the need to reactivate. Photoshop PS CS is the only one of several "activated" applications that required this process, i.e. not XP or NSW 2004.

N. Schwartz

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections