CM
Posted By
chuck_mahlow
Nov 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had PS CS3 installed on my laptop and desktop computers but my desktop computer motherboard died forcing me to get a new computer.

Now I find that I can’t activate CS3 on the new computer until I deactivate my old desktop license but I have no way of doing this.

Is there any one I can contact about this or do I really have to buy the software over again?

thanks for any help,
chuck

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Nov 7, 2008
Chuck,

Just contact Adobe via the telephone number provided in the activation dialog and they can help you activate again once you explain the problem.

My motherboard died a while back too…but it only forced me to get a new motherboard. 😉

Regards,

Daryl
CM
chuck_mahlow
Nov 7, 2008
Daryl,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, I will call them to see if they will help me.

Strangely, I didn’t have the same problem when I reinstalled LR2, yet it was also under the same circumstances.

I love LR2 and only use CS3 when I need to do something creative that LR2 can’t do but in general I use LR2 about 90% of the time when working with my photos. LR has reduced my disk space usage and made management of my photos so much easier that I don’t need to reinstall Elements or Album! The DBMS in LR is a dream come true.

cheers and thanks again,
chuck

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections