K
Posted By
keith
Feb 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I installed Elements 2.0, all of my pictures on my computer have changed to the elements 2.0 icon, and launch 2.0 every time I click on one. . . .is there a default I need to change in 2.0 or windows?. . . thanks. . . .

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DC
Doug Chaplin
Feb 5, 2004
"keith" wrote in message
After I installed Elements 2.0, all of my pictures on my computer have changed to the elements 2.0 icon, and launch 2.0 every time I click on one. . . .is there a default I need to change in 2.0 or windows?. . . thanks. . . .

In Windows Explorer
Tools > Folder Options > File Types
Then go down the list changeing the default programme for each picture file type you want to the program you want to open it with.

Doug
N
newsgroup
Feb 6, 2004

Didn’t the installer ask what types of files it should handle? Some viewer programs such as ACDSee can be reset in preferences to handle file types (if you have such a thing). ~Doc
P
Pepe
Feb 7, 2004
Just right click on the picture file in explorer and choise "open with" Then open with your favo program and tick the box "always use this program to open this type of file" then enter and there you go…

Pepe

"keith" skrev i meddelandet

…………………………………………………… ….. Posted via TITANnews – Uncensored Newsgroups Access
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
-=Every Newsgroup – Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections