KC
Posted By
Kardon Coup
Feb 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
ages ago a mate of mine did a simple logo, 3 shades of a colour (same colour), and overlayed them so you could see the edges of two of the colours, and the top, and it looked cool, I have recenlty tried it, and for the life of me can’t seem to get it to work, and i can’t get in touch with my mate to ask him……

can anybody help me……

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SI
stupid_idiot
Feb 3, 2004
why not post a link to a sample….have no idea what u are talking about…

"Kardon Coup
KC
Kardon Coup
Feb 3, 2004
it would appear it was tiredness last night that stopped me from getting it right……. I don’t have any web space, is it ok to post a small binary attachment to show you what I was blabbering on about last night in the wee hours of the morning…?

"stupid_idiot" wrote in message
why not post a link to a sample….have no idea what u are talking
about…
"Kardon Coup
B
broga
Feb 4, 2004
Sounds like you need three layers – scaled and centre aligned vertically and horizontally.
Dont post binaries to a text ng – peope dont like it and a lot will just filter it out.
If its a simple as it sounds you can e-mail me a copy and I’ll have a look – no charge

www.micromountain.com
"Kardon Coup

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections