Posted By
Michele
Dec 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I use photoshop CS in France on a french keyboard. I can’t seem to use the bracket function to enlarge or make smaller the brushes. Everything else seems to work fine. Does anyone know how I can use this shortcut function for the brushes without changing my keyboard to an american keyboard (then my letters are all in the wrong place.)?

Are there any french users out there who have the solution to this problem? thank-you,

Michele

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Roberto
Dec 17, 2003
I am not a French user but I also use a keyboard of a different locale. So far, the only way to use bracket keys was to switch back and forth between different layouts. <sigh>

BTW, can the mouse wheel be configured to change the brush size? I work with my mouse more often than not, so that would help a lot, methinks.

Michele wrote:
Hi,

I use photoshop CS in France on a french keyboard. I can’t seem to use the bracket function to enlarge or make smaller the brushes. Everything else seems to work fine. Does anyone know how I can use this shortcut function for the brushes without changing my keyboard to an american keyboard (then my letters are all in the wrong place.)?

Are there any french users out there who have the solution to this problem? thank-you,

Michele

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections