T
Posted By
terrywc
Nov 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just upgraded to PS CS. I could not hide the edge selections I often use (using the lassoo tool). The Ctrl H toggle does not seem to work, althouth the help menu indicates that it is the same as before (PS 7). Do I need to set something else up to get this to work. Thanks for any assistance you may be able to offer.

W. Clinton Terry

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

E
edjh
Nov 20, 2003

W. Clinton Terry wrote:

I just upgraded to PS CS. I could not hide the edge selections I often use (using the lassoo tool). The Ctrl H toggle does not seem to work, althouth the help menu indicates that it is the same as before (PS 7). Do I need to set something else up to get this to work. Thanks for any assistance you may be able to offer.

W. Clinton Terry
View>Show>Show Extras Options is where you set it in 7. If it’s the same in CS…

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
T
terrywc
Nov 21, 2003
Ed:

Loved your website. Please keep my e-mail handy if you post things that are useful for Photoshop ()

Clinton

"edjh" wrote in message
W. Clinton Terry wrote:

I just upgraded to PS CS. I could not hide the edge selections I often
use
(using the lassoo tool). The Ctrl H toggle does not seem to work,
althouth
the help menu indicates that it is the same as before (PS 7). Do I need
to
set something else up to get this to work. Thanks for any assistance
you
may be able to offer.

W. Clinton Terry
View>Show>Show Extras Options is where you set it in 7. If it’s the same in CS…

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections