Posted By
johncoll6
Nov 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I want to create a mosaic of a photo scene that will consist of small tiles such that the tiles are slightly irregular in shape (but for the most part square). The problem with the "tiling" and stained glass windows" effects in photoshop is that they are always arranged along horizontal lines rather than following the contours or shapes in the photo. As well, the stained glass patterns are irregular in shape so that their edges do not follow the shapes in the picture. The tiles in the "tiling" effect are too perfect in shape and in my limited experience too difficult to work with. Does anyone know of a plugin or technique that can help me?

John

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roberto
Nov 15, 2003
You want Painter. It has full control over this and does a wonderful job.

Robert

"John" wrote in message
Hi,
I want to create a mosaic of a photo scene that will consist of small
tiles
such that the tiles are slightly irregular in shape (but for the most part square). The problem with the "tiling" and stained glass windows" effects
in
photoshop is that they are always arranged along horizontal lines rather than following the contours or shapes in the photo. As well, the stained glass patterns are irregular in shape so that their edges do not follow
the
shapes in the picture. The tiles in the "tiling" effect are too perfect in shape and in my limited experience too difficult to work with. Does anyone know of a plugin or technique that can help me?
John
J
johncoll6
Nov 15, 2003
"nospam" wrote in
:

You want Painter. It has full control over this and does a wonderful job.

Robert

Thanks Robert, I’ll give it a try.

John

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections