Posted By
Jessica
Nov 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

Does anybody know how to create a texture or pattern file ( .pat) to use in photoshop? I have jpeg files that I would like to be able to use as a pattern but I cannot figure out how to convert them. Thanks in advance for anybody who can help me out.

Jessica

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SI
stupid_idiot
Nov 9, 2003
if your layer is flattened…select all…edit, make pattern.

"Jessica" wrote in message
Hello,

Does anybody know how to create a texture or pattern file ( .pat) to use in photoshop? I have jpeg files that I would like to be able to use as a pattern but I cannot figure out how to convert them. Thanks in advance for anybody who can help me out.

Jessica

B
belowme
Nov 9, 2003
your not gonna believe it but i opened my folder with about two hundred jpeg texture photos tonight and was wondering how to switch them to .pat files guess i just showed up at the right time thanks for the info "idiot" (that was meant in a pun type of way) your all right.
"stupid_idiot" wrote in message

Hello,

Does anybody know how to create a texture or pattern file ( .pat) to use
in
photoshop? I have jpeg files that I would like to be able to use as a pattern but I cannot figure out how to convert them. Thanks in advance
for
anybody who can help me out.

Jessica

SI
stupid_idiot
Nov 9, 2003
lol…glad 2 help

"belowme" wrote in message
your not gonna believe it but i opened my folder with about two hundred jpeg texture photos tonight and was wondering how to switch them to .pat files guess i just showed up at the right time thanks for the info "idiot" (that was meant in a pun type of way) your all right.
"stupid_idiot" wrote in message

Hello,

Does anybody know how to create a texture or pattern file ( .pat) to use
in
photoshop? I have jpeg files that I would like to be able to use as a pattern but I cannot figure out how to convert them. Thanks in advance
for
anybody who can help me out.

Jessica

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections