N
Posted By
newcool
Jun 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I want to put the face of a friend on a $1,000 bill for his birthday. I have a high res scan on the bill and of my friend. I can easily able to copy and paste my friend’s picture into the elliptical space of the president.

However, I am having trouble with changing my friends RGB picture into the same color pallete and texture that the president is in. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BW
Bob Williams
Jun 25, 2004
Igor Y wrote:
Hi, I want to put the face of a friend on a $1,000 bill for his birthday. I have a high res scan on the bill and of my friend. I can easily able to copy and paste my friend’s picture into the elliptical space of the president.

However, I am having trouble with changing my friends RGB picture into the same color pallete and texture that the president is in. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Since the president’s face is in greyscale, convert your friend’s face to greyscale. IMAGE > MODE > GREYSCALE.
Alternatively you could desaturate
IMAGE > ADJUST > SATURATION > DESATURATE
Bob Williams
CM
Chris Mork
Jun 25, 2004
Igor Y wrote:

Thanks in advance
There’s a filter by Flaming Pear called ‘India Ink’ which looks like a block print or etch that might work. There is a trial version at www.flamingpear.com/download.html . Actually, all their filters are pretty kewl. I think ‘india ink’ works up to PS ver 6 (?) Try it and see…

Chris Mork
Owner CCG Sales / Small Business Links
http://smallbizlinks.blogspot.com/

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections