Posted By
Ken
Jun 20, 2013
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
any ideas please.??
just upgraded to CS5 on main computer,and my epson scanner does not appear as an importing option,although it will print to it, was fine before with PS7, and still fine on other computer running PS7 ,Main computer now win7 64b before was running 32b could this be the reason, if so what is the answer
thanks in advance
Ken

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
JimF
Jun 20, 2013
You do not give very much information about your scanner. Check for 64 bit drivers,

JimF

"Ken" wrote in message
any ideas please.??
just upgraded to CS5 on main computer,and my epson scanner does not appear as an importing option,although it will print to it, was fine before with PS7, and still fine on other computer running PS7 ,Main computer now win7 64b before was running 32b could this be the reason, if so what is the answer
thanks in advance
Ken
N
none
Jun 21, 2013
On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:48:10 +0200, "JimF" wrote:

You do not give very much information about your scanner. Check for 64 bit drivers,

JimF

"Ken" wrote in message
any ideas please.??

Twain has been removed, so to get your scanner working, you have to go to Adobe

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=46 88&fileID=4376

and download the Photoshop CS5 Optional Plugins

Unzip it.

You only need to install the twain plugin.

This tells you how:

http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/tutorials/photoshop/how-g et-your-scanner-work-with-photoshop-cs6/

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections