Posted By
archibald.lejeune
Nov 21, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
Gallery "Lumières d’Opale" presents photos of the Opal Coast where the light is always changing. Some photos strongly raster are aimed to try to shield a pointillist painting and digital photography. Currently, you can discover a new selection of 23 photos August 2010: numbering Lumo 1162 to 1140. The Gallery periodically enriched now presents approximately 250 photos, easily accessible. Downloading and using nonprofit are allowed, subject to mentioning the source. The site is no profit. I am an amateur photographer. I am using a device "Panasonic TZ6", optical Leica.
For a best view in full screen: click View full screen then click "Slide show" at the top left.
Note: To achieve this gallery, click on the correct address: http://picasaweb.google.com/Lumieresdopale
Sincerely,
Daniel

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AI
Art_in_MT
Nov 27, 2010
There are many nice images in this set. And some that go beyond nice to really great – composition, color, and content all flow together.

Certainly worth the time to wander through a bit. (It might be nice if the poster did a bit more self-editing; not all 250 are worthy of a browse.)

This album shows the power of the pocket camera when wel and judiciously used. Without the benefit of shooting in raw mode for additional latitude, or even interchangeable lenses, the photographer has captured many moods ad images.

It is very much like a walk on the beach! Very nice.

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 08:24:38 -0800 (PST), Lumières d’Opale wrote:

Hello,
Gallery "Lumières d’Opale" presents photos of the Opal Coast where the light is always changing. Some photos strongly raster are aimed to try to shield a pointillist painting and digital photography. Currently, you can discover a new selection of 23 photos August 2010: numbering Lumo 1162 to 1140. The Gallery periodically enriched now presents approximately 250 photos, easily accessible. Downloading and using nonprofit are allowed, subject to mentioning the source. The site is no profit. I am an amateur photographer. I am using a device "Panasonic TZ6", optical Leica.
For a best view in full screen: click View full screen then click "Slide show" at the top left.
Note: To achieve this gallery, click on the correct address: http://picasaweb.google.com/Lumieresdopale
Sincerely,
Daniel

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections