Posted By
Dan Greenberg
Nov 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey

Does somebody know how can i make a mosiac efftect style The Truman show poster? Many small pictures which look like one picture when looked upon from a distance.

Thanks
Dan .g.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

T
Toni
Nov 2, 2003
I tried to save my graphics in PS7 for web by "save for web". The "save for web" screen comes up. However, when I go to hit "save" it says:

"Could not complete this operations because an assertation has failed"

any clues why it’s doing this and how to fix it?

T.D.
C
CoolSnake37
Nov 3, 2003
There are no photoshop plug-ins that do this. However there are many stand alone apps that do this. Some are ok but limited by the total number of pictures you can use or they use a process of a picture merge. This is the layout of the mini pictures superimposed over the larger image and adjusting opacity. The latter programs are the most common. Most don’t have any type of controlls over final image size or resolution.

If you do a search for "photomosaic" or "photo mosaic" on google you should get quite a few returns on software that does this.

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:40:58 +0200, "Dan Greenberg" wrote:

Hey

Does somebody know how can i make a mosiac efftect style The Truman show poster? Many small pictures which look like one picture when looked upon from a distance.

Thanks
Dan .g.
BA
boris_a_g
Nov 4, 2003
there is a program – Mazaika:
http://www.mazaika.com/mazaika.html
This software do that sort of things.
Please note – it have no limits on number of pictures you can use for mosaic and don’t have use "picture merge" – it place every single tile in most appropriate position considering color and detailes of main image and image tile. Also you may manually change any tiles from the list of most suitable tile candidates. Also you have full control over tile distribution and final image size and resolution.

-boris

CoolSnake37 …
There are no photoshop plug-ins that do this. However there are many stand alone apps that do this. Some are ok but limited by the total number of pictures you can use or they use a process of a picture merge. This is the layout of the mini pictures superimposed over the larger image and adjusting opacity. The latter programs are the most common. Most don’t have any type of controlls over final image size or resolution.

If you do a search for "photomosaic" or "photo mosaic" on google you should get quite a few returns on software that does this.

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:40:58 +0200, "Dan Greenberg" wrote:

Hey

Thanks
Dan .g.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections