DB
Posted By
D Busse
Feb 20, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone ever had an extension of .PWM? I saved a folder of jpg files for a boollet I made back in 2000 and haven;t used them since then. I know they were saved in jpg format and I do all my photo work in Photoshop. They have all changed to a PWM extension, how they could do that , I don’t know

I tried changing them to jpg, tif etc, but that doesn’t work either. Tried opening them with different programs, don’t help.

Any help from someone??

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Dolores

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

G
Grinder
Feb 20, 2010
On 2/20/2010 3:33 PM, Dolores wrote:
Has anyone ever had an extension of .PWM? I saved a folder of jpg files for a boollet I made back in 2000 and haven;t used them since then. I know they were saved in jpg format and I do all my photo work in Photoshop. They have all changed to a PWM extension, how they could do that , I don’t know
I tried changing them to jpg, tif etc, but that doesn’t work either. Tried opening them with different programs, don’t help.

Any help from someone??

This might help:
http://lifehacker.com/396353/trid-identifies-files-with-unkn own-extensions
DC
Dave Cohen
Feb 21, 2010
Dolores wrote:

Any help from someone??

Any ideas will be appreciated.

This any help?

http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/about/demo/help/classic/resp1_ 05_purse_file.shtml

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections