WM
Posted By
William_Mayr
Apr 1, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have PS CS3 extended installed with all the latest updates. My Windows and any hardware is also updated.

A few months ago, my photoshop started flickering. The image flickers whenever I have the ruler enabled and I move my mouse. When the ruler is disabled, it doesn’t flicker. When the mouse is still, it doesn’t flicker. And when it does flicker, only the image does. The menus, toolbars, and cursor are unaffected.

Most other people with flickering seem to have issues with intellipoint, some microsoft mouse program. Intellipoint is not on my computer anywhere. I use a logitech G5 and a Wacom tablet. I do not have logitech’s setpoint installed, so it is using the windows mouse drivers. I have the latest Wacom drivers installed.

Does anyone know why having the ruler enabled might cause it to flicker? Is there any way I can get it to stop flickering?

Thanks

PC Specs:
Vista Ultimate 64 bit
Q9550 @ 3.4 GHz
8 GB RAM
EVGA NVidia GTX 280 1 GB Stock
Logitech G5 mouse
Wacom Intuos tablet

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections