Posted By
Serge Fleury
Sep 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
Years ago, when I used to work in the USA, I bought the book "Photoshop IQ" by Froebisch, Lindner, Steffen and Wondrack
I have the version 3.0 of this book.
Is there a more recent one ?

On the other end, this book referes to a unique file representing an eye. When I worked for IBM (I’m now retired), I had this file (EYE.TIF I think), but probably lost it, as I can’t find it

Would you by chance know where I could find this file, so I can practice all the exercices in the book ?

Thanks for your help and your time

Have a goodd ay

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RH
r_harvey
Sep 19, 2003
Have you tried a Google search for eye.tif < http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8& oe=UTF-8&q=eye.tif&btnG=Google+Search>? There were 47 matches when I looked; perhaps one is what you want.

An image search for eye.tif < http://images.google.com/images?q=eye.tif&ie=UTF-8&o e=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search> shows 8 matches.
SF
Serge Fleury
Sep 19, 2003
Thanks
I looked at the Google results, but none of them is "THE" eye I look for 😉
As a matter of fact, I worked with this file around 1993 – 1994 I still have some old hard drives where it could be, but trying to connect them would probably be more difficult than to find the file by pure chance !
Thanks anyway
I’ll continue my search
Have a good day
PC
Patty Clarke
Sep 19, 2003
Serge,

I have the book Photoshop 6 Cookbook by Froebisch, Lindner & Steffen– in it they say you can e mail a request for the "eye" image to

Patty
SF
Serge Fleury
Sep 19, 2003
ave my day !
Have a good week-end

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections