Posted By
callmeoz
Mar 3, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI

All Of my Lighting Effects Styles have disapeared, I am using photoshop cs2. I have checked the folder Plug-Ins Filters and the folder Lighting Styles is in there with all 17 of the different styles. yet when I load photoshop and go to filter render lighting effects in the window that pops up the styles tab [I think that’s what you call it] has a drop down list which is fully blank nothing there at all. I tried changing the advanced properties of the lighting styles folder from index this folder for faster searching and tried it without the checkmark. this did not help and i have since discovered that was for windows XP were as I am using windows Vista. Please can anyone give me some advise on how to correct this problem.
Thankyou
Mark

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
Mylenium
Mar 3, 2009
Check the folder permissions. Sounds like a simple security issue.

Mylenium
GD
george_dingwall
Mar 3, 2009
The same thing happened to me a few years ago. I only got them back after a repair installation.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections