B
Posted By
bobber
Mar 2, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have the educational version of Adobe Photoshop CS3 on Windows XP. I recently restored my computer so I need to re-install CS3. I have all the codes and passwords but I can’t find the download. Any ideas? Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
Mylenium
Mar 3, 2009
Find your backup disc! You are advised to backup your downloads when you get the software, and if you haven’t you can’t blame anyone, can you? 😉 Anyway, simply try to find someone near you with a install disc and use it. You may also find the trial version of CS3 on some download sites still and of course the trial was also handed out on discs on tradeshows and presentation events. You could then input your serial and have a full version of PS. Short of that – upgrading to CS4 would be a way, too.

Mylenium

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections