Posted By
Victoria_Galloway
Feb 19, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi there,

I’m having some real trouble trying to figure out how to edit a PDF in photoshop cs4. So i need to edit/change text, move things around, that type of thing.

I work in Windows.

Could someone give me a bit a low down on how this is done?

Much appreciated,

Victoria

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RS
Robert_Shomler
Feb 19, 2009
You would be better off using a different program: That is what Adobe Acrobat is for.
VG
Victoria_Galloway
Feb 19, 2009
Ok.

But is it possible to edit PDFs in Photoshop?
F
Freeagent
Feb 19, 2009
You can Open As…Photoshop PDF and edit the images, but the text will be rasterized.
BL
Bob Levine
Feb 19, 2009
You can open them but you will totally rasterize everything.

PDFs are not intended to be edited. They are a final format but as mentioned you can use Acrobat for some minor text edits or use it to extract the images to Photoshop for further editing.

Bob
S
stevent
Feb 19, 2009
Yes, if it’s a photoshop PDF and only the same version (or later) that created it.
D
Dave
Feb 22, 2009
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:26:18 -0800,
wrote:

Hi there,

I’m having some real trouble trying to figure out how to edit a PDF in photoshop cs4. So i need to edit/change text, move things around, that type of thing.

I work in Windows.

Could someone give me a bit a low down on how this is done?
Much appreciated,

Victoria

Victoria, a bunch of novices are bllshttng you here, because they do not know any better, but think they do.

Go find a program like ‘eXPert PDF Professional Edition 6’

And I prefer ‘foxit reader’ when using a PDF reader
http://foxit-pdf-reader.en.softonic.com/

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections