Control "Rotate View Tool" using Wacom touch strip?

NW
Posted By
Nathan_Winder
Feb 15, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I am wondering if there is any way to hookup the rotate view tool to the intuos3 touch strip. Preferably through a setting but I would be willing to develop a plug-in if necessary.

Thank you,
Nathan

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 15, 2009
Contact Wacom and let them know you’d like that feature.
NW
Nathan_Winder
Feb 18, 2009
Wacom wasn’t jumping to implement this feature. They suggested I find a keyboard method. After some digging I found one. Open Wacom settings panel, goto the touch strip tab, select "Keystroke…" function, for up enter "r{Enter}{Shift}{Up}{Enter}" and down "r{Enter}{Shift}{Down}{Enter}". This will rotate your view by 10 degrees at a time. Remove the {Shift} and it will rotate at 1 degree increments; I found 1 degree to be far too slow. The only thing that would make this method a bit better would be a "select last tool" key-combo, as the rotate tool is still selected when finished. If any one is aware of such a command please let us know.

Thanks,
Nathan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections