CS3 Ext Animated Frames Saving for web ???

KV
Posted By
Kathy_Verstraete
Feb 12, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have created a animated image and have saved as gif for web, but someting seems to be happening in the saving process… when viewed on the web it leaves little marks of the image as it moves on the screen, that arnt there in my psd file before it is saved . Any suggestions? Please Help.

have not used this funtion very much and dont understand all of the funtions in the save for web screen,(could be my problem).
I’ll try to post it here so you can see….See below as the logo spins it leaves lines and red dots…. but in my psd file as I play it, it does not show these… Please explane your fix (if you have one) in great detail as I am new to this and dont understand all of the settings. Thank You

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
Mylenium
Feb 12, 2009
Color artifacts due to file running out of available palette colors. What seems to be the cause is a few stray pixels near the edges of your logo, that are perhaps only 1% opaque. They will change your pure black ever so slightly and the algorithm, having run out of colors, will simply assign the next color in the palette. You can only avoid this by choosing a different dithering mode (perceptive usually works best for me) and making sure to enforce the black color using the respective option in the palette dialog. Also consider adding a mask to control the amount of dithering…

Mylenium

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections