EH
Posted By
Eric_Hu
Jan 22, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, I’ve had this problem since i installed photoshop cs4, and its finally getting on my nerves and i’m looking for a fix.

I am on Windows XP SP3, NVIDIA 8800GTS. The OPENGL Drawing in Photoshop CS4 works fine, but a lot of times, when i start photoshop, it’ll say that OPENGL Drawing is disabled and i’ll have to go in to preferences and re-endabe and restart photoshop again to get it working. Please help, it’s really annoying

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RL
roger_leale
Jan 22, 2009
Try the nVidia beta driver which is available now. It worked for me. Roger
EH
Eric_Hu
Jan 22, 2009
just updated to the latest NVIDIA driver, which beta driver r u talking about? can you please give me a link?
SS
Steve Sprengel
Jan 23, 2009
What was released Jan 16 as Forceware 181.22 beta appears to have been released officially, today on Jan 22, as Forceware 181.22 WHQL.
JT
Joe Tansey
Jan 23, 2009
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:07:25 -0800, "Steve Sprengel" wrote:

What was released Jan 16 as Forceware 181.22 beta appears to have been released officially, today on Jan 22, as Forceware 181.22 WHQL.
RL
roger_leale
Jan 23, 2009
That’s the one.
Roger
WE
Wolf_Eilers
Jan 23, 2009
NVIDIA apparently does not update their drivers specifically to correct Photoshop CS4 incompatibilities. There release notes have never mentioned bugs or fixes relating to Photoshop.

Try setting the 3D settings to Performance (rather than Quality) in the NVIDIA Control Panel.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections